ThruPLEX® Plasma-seq is powered by ThruPLEX chemistry to generate high performance NGS libraries from cell-free DNA isolated from plasma.
The chemistry is optimized specifically for cell-free DNA to maximize the library complexity and to preserve the GC representation of the input DNA. Libraries can be used for CNV analysis, whole genome sequencing applications or enriched using your custom panels or leading target enrichment platforms, such as Agilent SureSelect® and Roche NimbleGen SeqCap® EZ.
Libraries prepared with ThruPLEX Plasma-seq provide added sensitivity to better understand genetic variations found within the plasma samples
- Designed for cell-free DNA: newly formulated repair and ligation reagents with optimized protocols
- High performance NGS libraries: high diversity with broad and reproducible GC coverage
- Variable sample input: <1 ng to 30 ng of cell-free DNA
- Fast and simple workflow: 3 steps in a single tube or well in 2 hours with no purification or sample transfer steps
- Research applications: libraries from samples where results require high sensitivity including liquid biopsies, ctDNA, and targeted sequencing
- Automation-friendly: Beckman®FXPWorkstation
Guaranteed for 9 months at -20°C in a constant temperature freezer.
Store at –20 °C.
ThruPLEX Plasma-seq contains all necessary reagents for preparing indexed Illumina NGS libraries, including optimized Illumina-compatible adapters and indexing reagents.